Surprise your little ones and add these homemade treats to their lunchboxes. They’re easy and fun to prepare!
1. Bake the cake according to package instructions. Leave aside to cool.
2. Break the cake into small pieces in a bowl then crumble them using a fork.
3. In a saucepan, warm the cream then add the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate melts.
4. Pour the cream mixture over the crumbles cake. Mix with a spoon. Refrigerate until firm (1-2 hours).
5. Roll the mixture into medium-sized balls then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Insert lollipop sticks into the cake balls then dip each in the melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles.
7. Let the cake pops harden at room temperature.