Easy to cook, stir-fry chicken cashew chicken is the perfect meal for your lazy night dinners. It’s full of flavors and absolutely delicious!
1. Place the chicken in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with chicken seasoning & corn flour. Mix well and keep the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. In a frying pan, heat some oil; add the marinated chicken and cook stirring occasionally until crispy golden.
3. Heat a shallow pan over medium heat. Add oil, garlic and ginger. Sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add green chili paste, hot sauce, vinegar and soy sauce.
5. Add fried chicken, blanched broccoli and fried cashew nuts. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add sprouts and scallions.
7. Serve hot alongside with American Garden Hot sauce.
Serve with boiled noodles or rice.