These cheese samosas are stuffed with a delicious mixture of cheeses then fried until golden and crunchy. Serve them hot to enjoy the melting cheese!
1. In a bowl, crumble together feta and cream cheese. Add mozzarella cheese and mix.
2. Add parsley and oregano and stir to combine. Set the mixture aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir together flour and water. Set aside.
4. Put 1 tbsp. of filling on one corner of a sheet. Fold the sheet into a triangular samosa and seal the open corner with the flour – water mixture. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
5. Fry the samosas in preheated oil over medium heat, for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
6. For serving: In a bowl, mix ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and a pinch of white pepper until combined.
7. Serve the samosas next to this dip, in addition to American Garden’s Ranch Dressing and Italian Dressing.
Note: While working with one samosa sheet, keep the rest covered with a towel to prevent them from drying out.