This recipe’s sauce mixture makes all the difference; it’s made with jalapenos to add a unique touch. A must-try!
1. To prepare the chicken, mix, in a large bowl, chicken breasts with garlic, salt, thyme and oil. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Grill the chicken breasts on a hot pan, turning occasionally until cooked. Let cool.
3. Cut the chicken into small cubes and keep them aside.
4. To prepare pasta, boil water in a pot, add macaroni and cook for 7 min. Strain and keep aside.
5. To prepare sauce, heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and sauté for a while.
6. Pour cooking cream and parmesan cheese then cook for 2 extra minutes.
7. Add pasta, chicken cubes and oregano. Cook for 2 more minutes. Season with salt and Jalapenos.
8. Serve immediately.