Bread slices are flattened, breaded, fried then cut into 2 pieces to get small pockets. Filled with our unique chicken stuffing, they become irresistible!
1. Arrange 4 slices of bread on your working space. Top each slice with another slice of bread.
2. Flatten the breads using a rolling pin then cut 4 bread circles using a cookie cutter.
3. Dip the bread circles into the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs.
4. Fry the breads in preheated oil, flipping them once, until all sides are golden brown.
5. For the filling: in a sauce pan, heat the oil. Fry the onions for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes. Add the bell peppers, chicken and hot sauce. Season with salt and black pepper and stir until chicken is well cooked.
6. Put the mixture in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
7. Cut each bread circle into two pieces. Open each pocket and fill with one tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Serve warm.