A crunchy layer of biscuits topped with an exquisite chocolate peanut butter mixture is all you need to cheer up! Don’t hesitate to try our easy recipe.
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, crushed biscuits, butter and sugar until well combined.
2. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of a pan.
3. To prepare the chocolate ganache, melt chocolate and peanut butter on a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the mixture over the pan, spread evenly then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Cut the dessert into squares and serve.