Start your day on a sweet note and try our easy pancake recipe. Everyone will keep asking you for more!
1. Add the milk, eggs, salt and sugar to a blender.
2. Mix until well combined. Add the flour and mix again.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking butter.
4. Pour ¼ cup of the pancake mixture and wait until bubbles form at the surface.
5. Flip the pancake over and cook for 2 minutes then transfer to a serving plate.
6. Repeat the steps until the pancake mixture is over.
7. Garnish with berries then drizzle with pancake syrup.