This sandwich is perfect for your kid’s lunchbox or for a quick dinner. Share the fun of assembling it with them, and for more taste, serve with more mayonnaise on the side.
1. Spread mayonnaise evenly on the bread.
2. Top it with lettuce then with slices of cheese and ham.
3. Put the slice of red bell pepper in the center to make the body of the butterfly.
4. Assemble the sliced eggs to make the wings.
5. Top the lower wings with cucumber and radish slices.
6. Make the butterfly’s antennae with 2 stems of chive.