Crispy fish fingers make perfect appetizers on your dinner table. Serve them with thousand Island sauce for a taste that will excite your taste buds!
1. Marinate the fish in a bowl with mustard, lemon juice, dry parsley, salt and pepper. Leave marinated in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sift flour and corn flour. Pour soda and mix gently using a whisk until just combined. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pat dry fish with a kitchen towel paper and coat with the batter.
5. Fry fish, turning frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, until deep golden and cooked through.
6. Transfer to a paper towel or absorbent paper.
7. Serve hot with American Garden Horseradish sauce and mustard.