Adding a little bit of chunky peanut butter will make this treat exceptionally delicious. Let your little ones give you a hand while breaking the biscuits or mixing the ingredients, they will surely love it!
1. Break biscuits into medium-sized chunks.
2. In bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk with butter and cocoa until smooth.
3. Add mixture to biscuits. Toss to coat. Add peanut butter and toss again.
4. Spoon the mixture in a loaf pan lined with a plastic wrap. Cover and wrap it tightly. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer and cut into even slices.