An all-time kid favorite; American Garden flavored Romano cheese bread crumbs add a twist to the classic recipe.
1. Boil macaroni in salted water as per the instructions on the pack.
2. To prepare sauce, melt butter in a medium sauce pan.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Pour milk slowly stirring constantly until well combined.
5. Add chicken stock, salt and pepper and stir constantly over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
6. Remove from heat, add cheese and wait until it melts.
7. Spray a baking tray with cooking butter and sprinkle evenly with half of the breadcrumbs.
8. Add boiled macaroni then pour the sauce.
9. Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs and bake in an 1800 C preheated oven for about 25 minutes.