Here’s an innovative recipe to serve as an appetizer. It’s flavorful and rich in taste to add a unique touch on your table!
1. In a bowl, mix mushrooms, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Add corn flour and toss.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the coated mushrooms until crisp. Keep aside.
4. Pour some oil in another pan. Add ginger, garlic and onions. Cook until translucent.
5. Add the fried mushrooms along with crushed black pepper, soy and ketchup. Toss for a minute.
6. Sprinkle with salt and spring onion and serve.