In this recipe we have upgraded the regular brownies by topping them with peanut butter and chocolate chips: a delight for your little ones. For more fun, let them participate in the decoration part!
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate and the butter cubes in a water bath until well combined.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs then add sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Mix well until incorporated.
4. Pour the melted chocolate and butter over the previous mixture. Stir well.
5. Add the flour and fold using a spatula until batter is smooth.
6. Pour the batter in the prepared pan then bake for about 25 minutes.
7. Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool.
8. Cut the brownies into squares then spread chunky peanut butter on their top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.