Hot, quick and easy to prepare, this classic Italian dish will be ready in no time. Perfect for last-minute lunches or dinners, it will surely please everyone.
1. In a thick bottom pan, boil water and add some salt.
2. Add Penne pasta and cook for 7 minutes. Strain and keep aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add pasta sauce and cook until boiling.
4. Season with basil, chili flakes and oregano then add pasta.
5. Toss until the pasta is well coated with sauce.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.