Accompanied with a meatless mushroom tomato sauce and flavored with the unique Italian seasoning, this penne pasta is a great delight for everybody to enjoy!
1. To make the penne pasta, boil water with salt in a pan.
2. Add penne and cook for 6-7 minutes.
3. Drain pasta and leave aside.
4. To make the tomato mushroom sauce, heat olive oil in a pan. Add onions and fry them until light brown. Add garlic and fry for an additional minute. Add tomatoes and sauté them till soft. Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Simmer sauce over low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the mushrooms and sprinkle with basil.
7. Pour sauce over pasta, leave to boil then serve immediately.