Seasoned with a mixture of spices and herbs, these potato strips are roasted then served with a combo sauce prepared with ketchup, lemon juice and hot sauce.
1. Cut Potatoes with skin into wedges and put them in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Add corn flour, paprika, lemon juice, thyme, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Mix well until combined.
3. Pour the marinade mixture over the potato wedges and refrigerate them for an hour.
4. Deep fry the potato wedges individually, making sure that they don’t get stuck to each other. Fry until crispy.
5. Serve alongside American Garden Tomato Ketchup.