It’s by far the most popular meal prepared for family gatherings but with a different twist; the chicken marinade will surely boost your dish!
1. Marinate the whole chicken with mustard, lemon juice, BBQ sauce, thyme, salt & pepper. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 240ºC.
3. Roughly cut all the vegetables and use them to stuff the chicken.
4. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, brushing the chicken with butter at regular intervals.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes or grilled vegetables.