A kid-friendly meal that can be served on lunch or dinner. Slice the eggs and the veggies for your kids and help them decorate their dish to make it even more delightful!
1. Cook the pasta in salty boiling water according to the box instructions.
2. Drain and put in a serving dish then pour the sauce on top.
3. To decorate: place the egg’s slices on top of the sauce to form the eyes.
4. Top each slice successively with a slice of cherry tomato then a slice of black olive.
5. Make a mustache with the sliced olives and the teeth with radish slices.
6. Serve immediately.