Treat your family to this colorful pasta salad that is quick to make. Perfect for lunchbox as well as for dinner, everyone will keep asking for more!
1. Cook pasta according to package's directions. Drain and put in a bowl. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. To prepare the dressing: in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt, white vinegar and salt. If you feel the sauce is a little bit rough, you can add a small quantity of water.
3. Add tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, peas, tuna and green bell peppers to the pasta. Mix the ingredients.
4. Pour the sauce over the salad and mix ingredients thoroughly.
5. Serve tuna pasta salad chilled or at room temperature.