In this recipe, rice is cooked with a combination of different vegetables to suit all tastes. Add extra soy sauce for more flavor!
1. Heat oil in preheated wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger and stir until fragrant. Add onion, stir-fry for about 2 minutes until softened.
2. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute then add the red bell peppers.
3. Add the rice and toss until heated through for about 2 minutes. Use a spatula to stir the rice in the pan.
4. Stir in soy sauce and pepper.
5. Add cashew nuts and green onion.
6. Season to taste than serve.