Whether you’re a vegetarian or not, this homemade vegetable burger will certainly please you. The patties are prepared with ground beans wrapped in breadcrumbs for a crunchy texture!
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic & onion until translucent and then add the mixed veggies and cook for about 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired and keep aside to cool.
2. Transfer to a food processor and pulse with beans, making sure that the consistency is still chunky. Pour the mixture in a separate bowl. Add the breadcrumbs then season with salt and pepper.
3. Shape the mixture into small balls and flatten them into the desired shape. Grill them on a flat sauté pan until evenly cooked on both sides.
4. To prepare dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients and keep aside.
5. To assemble: toast both sides of burger buns under a grill or on the same sauté pan. Place a piece of burger patty on the base side of the bun. Top with a cheese slice. Add tomato and lettuce. Spread some sauce over the other half of the bun. Serve immediately.