Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has found a lot of attention due to its numerous benefits. It’s quickly gaining popularity in recent times for its uses in food, skin and hair.
Here, we will focus on how you can include Apple Cider Vinegar in your food. American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the key to tasty food. Read further to know how!
- Apple Cider Vinegar in Salad Dressings
Best used for salad dressing, Apple Cider Vinegar brings in the tangy taste you crave for. A mixture of cider vinegar with veggies, herbs and spices can work wonders for its taste. A quick dressing made with olive oil, American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, a little bit of sugar and herbs can be an amazing dinner fix. Use this for your next salad recipe!
Holiday Green Salad: Use these ingredients and whip up your holiday salad. Toss these ingredients and witness the magic!
- 7 cups baby greens (mixed)
- 1 pear (large, chopped)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup of chilled goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Broccoli Salad: The broccoli greens can be your next favourite! Use these ingredients in your salad and a dash of American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to make this salad!
- 6 cups broccoli florets (chopped)
- 1 apple (small, chopped)
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup pepitas (Pumpkin seeds) (if not, go for sunflower seeds)
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons American Garden mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup American Garden Organic apple cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
The tangy, fruity taste of Apple Cider Vinegar enhances the flavours. You can achieve the best taste when you add American Garden Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to fruit sauces like Raspberry Sauce, Peach Sauce and Blueberry sauce.
Here are some ingredients that can be used for your next sauce:
Apple Cider Barbeque sauce: For your next barbeque outing, use this sauce to enhance the flavour and earn compliments!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon American Garden Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons American Garden Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup American Garden ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Tangy Vinegar Sauce: Your sandwich spreads, salad dressings, and beef chops will be enhanced, thanks to American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar used in a tangy sauce. Try this out now!
- 1 1/2 cups American Garden Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons American Garden ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce (use more if preferred)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Using Apple Cider Vinegar helps tenderise the meat, and also kills the bacteria. Take 3/4 cup of American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and add your spices for marination. Pour the mixture over the meat and let it rest for few hours.
ACV is used in the baking process very often since it provides an instant rise to the batter. So, for the next baking session, add American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with some baking powder. The perfect cake batter is ready!
- To Boil Eggs
If your eggshells break while boiling, then add a teaspoon of American Garden’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in the water and voila! your boiled eggs remain intact.
Use these 5 tips and incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar in your food. Make your life easy!