Stuffed with a unique mixture of pickles then topped with cheddar cheese, this recipe turns deliciously crispy from the outside and smooth from the inside when baked.
1. Cut the potatoes with skin lengthwise into 2 equal halves, scoop the potato from inside and keep potato shells aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the scooped potato with gherkins, jalapenos, peppers, thyme and parsley until well combined.
3. Pour some oil in a pan; sauté garlic and shallots until translucent.
4. Add garlic and shallots to the potato mixture. Adjust the seasoning and mix well.
5. Place the potato shells on a baking tray.
6. Divide the prepared mixture equally among the shells then sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 150ºC.
7. Serve hot with sour cream.