Calling all pizza lovers! Have you ever tried grilled pizza? Coupled with American Garden BBQ sauce, it tastes fantastic!
1. Preheat the grill on high heat.
2. Roll the dough on a floured wooden board.
3. In a bowl, mix the chicken cubes with 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
4. Slide the dough on the grill and cook on one side. Flip it using a thong.
5. Return to the wooden board and spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on top.
6. Sprinkle half of the cheese then add the chicken cubes and the onion wedges.
7. Top with the rest of the cheese and add the chopped cilantro.
8. Slide back to the grill and cover the grill until the cheese melts.
9. Serve immediately with ketchup.
Excellent thanks American garden the pizza was superb