This beef recipe will guide you in preparing the most delicious beef steak you can ever imagine. Ready in just 20 minutes and straightforward to grill at home, enjoy making this delightful dinner recipe for your family.
To prepare steak marinade, mix in American Garden’s BBQ spice seasoning, BBQ sauce and meat tenderizer for astonishing taste. Pour over the marinate onto the meat, and let it soak for hours before grilling.
Remember that the best way to keep the grilled beef steak juicy, is to pre-heat your oven or a grill. This is because a hot temperature grill will quickly char the beef and absorb in the juices.
1. In a large pan, place all the cut ribs and marinate them with BBQ Spice seasoning and meat tenderizer. Cover and keep in the refrigerator from 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven or a grill to 250 ºC.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and pour in the marinated beef spareribs.
4. Grill the spareribs, turning them regularly using tongs, taking care not to burn them. Cook for 15 – 18 Minutes depending on the desired doneness.
5. Serve with remaining American garden steak sauce on the side.
There are no reviews yet.