Marinated in BBQ sauce and well-seasoned, these American beef steaks taste incredibly delicious when grilled.
1. In a large pan, place all the cut ribs and marinate them with BBQ Spice seasoning and meat tenderizer. Cover and keep in the refrigerator from 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven or a grill to 250 ºC.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and pour in the marinated beef spareribs.
4. Grill the spareribs, turning them regularly using tongs, taking care not to burn them. Cook for 15 – 18 Minutes depending on the desired doneness.
5. Serve with remaining American garden steak sauce on the side.