If you’re looking for a tender and mouth-watering smoked bbq brisket, this recipe is for you!
Brisket is best smoked by cooking it slowly over low heat. Smoking requires a lot of patience and time, but we promise you it will be worth the wait.
Our smoked beef brisket recipe is easy to follow and perfect for any occasion. The brisket is one of the most effortless large pieces to smoke for a crowd since you only need to maintain an even temperature to ensure the meat is cooked through and infused with a smokey taste.
You can easily make this restaurant-quality smoked beef brisket meal right from your backyard and still impress your guests with its satisfying flavour. Our American Garden’s original BBQ sauce will greatly enhance the taste of your smoked bbq brisket. You can serve it with a side of coleslaw or macaroni salad.
This recipe is beyond DELICIOUS! Give it a try, and share your opinion with us!
1. When you're ready to cook, start the grill with the lid open until the fire has formed (4 to 5 minutes). Preheat the grill to 107°C with the lid covered for 10 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine American Garden’s Original Barbecue sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili pepper, kosher salt, and pepper. Season the brisket on all sides and set it on the barbecue grate, fat side down.
3. The brisket should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 71 degrees Celsius (about 3-4 hours).
4. While it's cooking, make a brisket baste with apple cider vinegar from American Garden, beef stock, and butter.
5. Remove the brisket from the grill when it reaches an internal temperature of 71 degrees Celsius. Wrap the meat twice in aluminum foil and pour the brisket baste around it within the foil packet.
6. Return the brisket to the grill and cook until the internal temperature reaches 95 degrees Celsius (about 3 hours more). Remove it from the grill, unwrap it from the foil, and set aside 15 minutes to rest.
7. Serve with a cut against the grain. Take a bite and let us know what you think!