Try Cheese samosa recipe
How to make cheese samosa?
Samosas are the side dishes that are preferred by a large percentage of people. Cheese samosas are particularly popular during the month of Ramadan, and this thin pasty triangle filled with cheese platter is always a must-have on the Iftar table.
You can also enjoy making this delicious dish all year around. Once tasted this special cheese meal, it will leave you craving for more! Therefore, you can keep making this tasty side dish to your liking.
In order to enhance the taste and make the fillings more interesting, don’t be afraid to add in different types of cheeses, such as feta, mozzarella and even cream cheese. You will be happy with the outcome of adding more than one cheese into the mix.
We also recommend you to have side dips of your liking for an extra flavor. For instance, our all-time favorite side dips are: American Garden’s Ranch Sauce, Italian Dressing, Mustard, Ketchup and Mayonnaise. These sauces are complimentary with this crunchy meal.
It is also possible to prepare Cheese Samosa meal in advance of your lunch or dinner time. Simply follow our the recipes, how-tos and ingredient instructions. Prepare this delicious meal, and then place it simply in the food preservation bag. The taste is long-lasing, so having this meal cooled down and then re-heated will not have any negative effect on the flavor.
1. In a bowl, crumble together feta and cream cheese. Add mozzarella cheese and mix.
2. Add parsley and oregano and stir to combine. Set the mixture aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir together flour and water. Set aside.
4. Put 1 tbsp. of filling on one corner of a sheet. Fold the sheet into a triangular samosa and seal the open corner with the flour – water mixture. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
5. Fry the samosas in preheated oil over medium heat, for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
6. For serving: In a bowl, mix ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and a pinch of white pepper until combined.
7. Serve the samosas next to this dip, in addition to American Garden’s Ranch Dressing and Italian Dressing.
Note: While working with one samosa sheet, keep the rest covered with a towel to prevent them from drying out.
Ramadan preparations –
[…] your appetizers: Did you know that freezer is your best ally during Ramadan? Start preparing your samosas today. Stuff them and shape them to your liking, then wrap them in small portions and freeze them. […]