Chicken Kebab recipe with BBQ sauce
This is a revisited Middle Eastern recipe .Flavored with BBQ sauce and a mixture of spices; it’s guaranteed to please all the family. Try it!
1. Place the chicken in a large bowl.
2. Add the BBQ sauce, olive oil and garlic. Season with salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin and turmeric.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Thread the chicken and vegetables alternately onto skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the grill turning them from time to time until the chicken is done.
There are no reviews yet.