Chilli Cheese Toast
A quick and easy recipe that can be prepared in easy steps for a delicious breakfast or a warming snack. Try it today!
1. Toast the white bread slices on a toaster and arrange them on top of the working board.
2. In a bowl, mix the chopped parsley, white pepper powder and chili flakes with the cheddar cheese and keep aside.
3. Apply some sandwich spread on the bread slices then sprinkle some celery, salt and white pepper to taste.
4. Arrange the jalapeno peppers on top of the bread slices.
5. Top the bread slices with equal amount of cheese mixture.
6. Bake or toast on a covered pan until Cheese melts.
7. Serve hot with American Garden Ketchup.
There are no reviews yet.