This easy pasta salad with Italian dressing can be put together in just a few minutes!
It’s a classic side dish where you combine different flavours and textures into one plate. This Italian pasta salad recipe is incredibly delicious because it uses American Garden’s creamy Italian dressing as the base, which will make your taste buds dance with delight.
What’s amazing is that you can customize the ingredients to your choice depending on what you and your family like. Regardless of what you choose to include, this creamy Italian pasta salad is the best!
Pasta salads with Italian dressing are perfect for picnics and BBQs as well as any night of the week!
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or as mentioned on the pack.
3. Make sure to dry the pasta in a clean dish or paper towel to get the water off.
4. In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and sugar.
5. Pour in the American Garden Creamy Italian dressing and toss to coat.
6. Place in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours for flavors to come together before serving.