Easy Marshmallow popcorn balls recipe
All the kids’ favourite ingredients in one treat!
If you are looking for a fun and delicious treat to make with your little ones, look no further than these marshmallow popcorn balls! These popcorn treats are a perfect addition to any party or get-together. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but they also make excellent snacks for kids and adults alike.
You can customize the marshmallow popcorn balls to your taste by adding your favourite flavours or dropping any food colouring into the mixture and allowing your kids to shape them for fun! Use American Garden Classic Popcorn Classic kernels and let your imagination run wild; there are no restrictions on the flavours you can add to your crunchy popcorn.
So grab your aprons and get ready to make a snack that’s as fun to create as it is to eat!
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pot then add the popcorn. Cover the pot and keep it covered during the popping process.
2. Wait until all kernels pop, moving the pot constantly.
3. Remove from heat and put the popcorn in a bowl.
4. Melt the butter with the marshmallow and brown sugar in a pot in the microwave.
5. Stir well until combined. Repeat if needed.
6. Pour the mixture over the popcorn and mix until all the kernels are covered.
7. Shape the popcorn into balls and serve. Enjoy the irresistible taste!
There are no reviews yet.