How about preparing pancakes for your kids in the morning? Let them help you decorate them with fresh strawberries, blueberries and a squeeze of chocolate syrup! It’s easy and fun!
1. To prepare the batter: in a big bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar and baking powder).
2. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs using a fork.
3. Add the beaten eggs, melted butter and milk to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
4. Preheat a pan and grease with butter.
5. Pour ¼ cup of batter inside the pan. Tilt the pan to get a perfectly round pancake.
6. Flip the pancake when the bottom turns brown. Leave it for an additional minute.
7. Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
8. To serve: create a circle around the pancakes with strawberry slices.
9. Use the banana slices and the blueberries to make the eyes and the nose.
10. Draw the mouth with chocolate syrup.