The grilled fish with lemon butter sauce is a great main course to serve on your dinner table for friend or family gatherings. It’s so easy to prepare and it certainly got the taste.
1. In a mixing bowl add lemon juice, mustard, Salt, and Black pepper. Place the fish fillet in the bowl. Mix and keep the marinated fish aside.
2. Take a flat nonstick pan and drizzle with some olive oil. Add the fish.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. In a saucepan on medium heat, pour the fresh lemon juice. Allow it to reduce then remove from heat.
5. Add butter cubes and use a whisk to incorporate the butter with the lemon juice (don’t keep it on top of heat otherwise sauce can split). Adjust seasoning then add sugar (it will punch the flavor of the sauce).
6. Place the fish on a dinner plate and drizzle the sauce on top or on side of the plate.
Serve hot with veggies of your choice