Grilled Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This American steak sauce recipe will upgrade your average steak with using American Garden’s special mushroom sauce. Easy to prepare, it can accompany chicken steaks as well.
1. In a bowl, mix together steak sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Add the steak slices and coat the ingredients with the marinade. Cover the cowl and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
3. Grill steak until you get the doneness you prefer.
4. Melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan and sauté mushrooms.
5. Pour meat stock and season to taste, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.
6. Place the grilled steak in a serving plate and pour over the sauce. Serve immediately.
Barbecue cooking method –
[…] they will make your barbecue even tastier! You can try this grilled chicken marinade or the grilled steak with mushroom sauce. 3- Skewer cubed meat and chicken Once your meat and chicken are well marinated, pat them with an […]
Best bbq beef cuts | American Garden –
[…] the sirloin. For a better taste when grilling, marinate overnight! Use the tenderloin to make this grilled steak with mushroom sauce […]