Add a twist to your meat casserole with a little mustard! It will make your recipe irresistible!
1. In a casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the meat for 5 minutes from all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. In the same casserole, heat the rest of the oil and fry the onion until translucent.
3. Add the meat then pour the water and the stock.
4. In a bowl, mix the mustard with the curry, flour and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
5. Add the mixture to the casserole with canned tomatoes, carrot slices, bay leaves and garlic powder. Bring the ingredients to a boil.
6. Cover the lid and simmer for an hour.
7. Serve hot.
There are no reviews yet.