Children love pizza and they will definitely enjoy decorating their own mini-pizzas with their favorite toppings. Let them get creative in the kitchen!
1. Preheat the oven to 180º C.
2. On a floured surface, press the dough and stretch it with a rolling pin.
3. Cut the dough into 8 mini circles using a round cutter. Line them on a baking sheet.
4. Top each circle with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Draw faces using the olives, corns, yellow bell pepper, turkey ham and beef pepperoni.
6. Bake for around 15 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
7. Serve with Ketchup.
There are no reviews yet.