Try Easy Penne Arrabiata Pasta Recipe
Who can really say no to one of the oldest pasta recipes out there?
This penne arrabiata pasta recipe is not only easy to prepare, but will also be ready in no
time. This classic Italian melange of penne pasta, olives, the best olive oil and dried basil will
leave you licking your dish clean. What’s more, if you’re out of last minute lunch or
dinner ideas, give this recipe a chance, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
1. In a thick bottom pan, boil water and add some salt.
2. Add Penne pasta and cook for 7 minutes. Strain and keep aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add pasta sauce and cook until boiling.
4. Season with basil, chili flakes and oregano then add pasta.
5. Toss until the pasta is well coated with sauce.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
There are no reviews yet.