Pizza pasta bake recipe
In this recipe, your favorite pasta is tossed in a pizza sauce, topped with olives, pepperonis and shredded cheese then baked until all melty and delicious.
1. Cook the pasta according to package’s directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic with the Italian seasoning for 3 minutes, then add the onion and basil leaves; cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add diced tomatoes, olives and mushrooms; cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Stir in the ketchup and pizza sauce.
4. Add the cooked pasta and toss with the sauce. Transfer to a baking dish. Cover with shredded Mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni slices.
5. Bake until cheese melts and serve hot.
There are no reviews yet.