Chaat is a savory snack from the Indian cuisine. This recipe is a fusion between Middle-eastern and Indian recipes to serve as a wonderful main course on your table.
1. Marinate chicken cubes with yogurt, ginger & garlic paste. Adjust seasoning. Keep aside for half an hour.
2. Cook the marinated chicken in the oven on medium heat until done.
3. In a bowl, mix butter beans, potato, tamarind, and mint. Add salt to taste. Mix with cooked chicken cubes.
4. Stuff the above mixture into the semolina puffs.
5. Blend together mango juice, mint, ginger and black salt. Strain.
6. Pour mango juice mixture in shot glasses and place the filled semolina puffs on top.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
There are no reviews yet.