Spicy chicken wings recipe
Chicken wings are best served as appetizers! This recipe is seasoned with garlic powder, ginger powder and BBQ spice seasonings to guarantee the perfect taste!
1. In a large bowl, marinate chicken wings with garlic powder, ginger powder and BBQ Spice seasoning. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat the barbecue grill over medium heat.
3. Add US Mustard, BBQ Sauce Original, Tomato ketchup and honey to the marinated chicken.
4. Lightly oil the grill. Arrange chicken on the grill keeping the marinade aside. Grill the chicken wings for 20 minutes or until done, turning them at regular intervals and brushing them with the marinade.
5. Serve immediately with AMERICAN GARDEN BBQ Sauce.
Note: if using the oven, preheat it at 150ºC, Arrange the chicken wings in an oven tray and bake them for 17-18 minutes. Make sure to glaze them with the marinade during the cooking.
There are no reviews yet.