Get your kids into baking and let them decorate the delicious strawberry cake with you. Nothing will please them more!
1. Bake the cake according to package instructions. Leave aside to cool.
2. Cut the cake into 3 layers. Spread half the strawberry filling on the first layer; decorate with some fresh strawberry halves and cover with the second layer.
3. Repeat with the remaining filling and cake.
4. Cover the top and sides of cake with whipped cream. Decorate with strawberries and raspberries.
5. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
There are no reviews yet.