Enjoy this oriental breakfast Balila recipe prepared the traditional way. Ready in no time, it will definitely please your family.
1. Pour American Garden chickpeas with their water in a sauce pan over medium heat until warm. Drain and set aside, leaving half cup of the water aside.
2. In a bowl, mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and cumin.
3. Add chickpeas water and stir again.
4. Pour the mixture over the chickpeas and mix together.
5. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and serve immediately.