No need to order your buffalo chicken wings anymore because now you can prepare them easily at home! Great taste guaranteed with our recipe!
1. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
2. Put the wings in a bowl with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill for 20 minutes on both sides until golden.
4. In a sauce pan, combine the butter with garlic and onion powder, chili pepper, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
5. Stir with a whisk until the mixture bubbles. Remove from heat.
6. Pour on the chicken and toss to coat well.
7. Serve immediately.