Takeaway burgers will no longer be an option after trying this delicious crispy chicken burger at home. A recipe that will surely impress everybody!
1. Toss the chicken thighs in coriander, paprika, Thyme, white pepper and salt until well coated. Pour the buttermilk over the chicken and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Pre-heat oil in a deep fryer or pot at 180°C.
3. Combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Take the chicken out of the buttermilk and drain a little before coating generously with the flour mixture. Carefully put the chicken pieces in the oil and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning over a few times.
4. Combine mayonnaise and lemon together. Place a piece of cheese on the base side of the bun and toast both sides under a grill. Place the chicken on the cheese then top with tomato, lettuce and a good dollop of mayonnaise mixture.
5. For Dipping Sauce, mix all the ingredients and serve in small sauce dish.