Chicken Quinoa salad
A fulfilling tasty recipe that combines amazing flavors. Prepare it for late night dinners, you won’t regret it!
1. To prepare the chicken: whisk together oil, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, mustard and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. Combine the sauce with the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
3. Drain the chicken and grill for 10 minutes each side while basting with the rest of the marinade until cooked through.
4. To prepare the salad: cook the quinoa according to the package’s instructions. Set aside to cool.
5. In a large bowl mix the quinoa with the rocket leaves, tomato and cucumbers.
6. Add the chicken on top and serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet.