These grilled chicken thighs are juicy and full of flavor, you can serve them for lunch or dinner, your kids will definitely love them!
1. Season the chicken thighs with salt, black pepper, onion and garlic powder. Set aside for an hour.
2. In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the chicken on both sides until browned.
3. In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, BBQ sauce, hot sauce and ketchup. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss until well coated.
5. Transfer the chicken using a thong on a preheated grill.
6. Grill the chicken on both sides until cooked through.
7. Serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet.