Grilled meat balls
Wondering how to please your little ones with a barbecue recipe? Try our easy meat balls, they will love them! And for an extra flavor, don’t forget to serve them with ketchup!
1. In a bowl, mix the meat with the grated onion and bread crumbs.
2. Season with salt, cinnamon and black pepper.
3. Form the mixture into medium-sized balls.
4. Thread onto wooden skewers alternating with red onions.
5. Preheat the grill on medium heat and grease with little oil.
6. Place the skewers gently on the grill until cooked from all sides.
7. Serve them immediately with little ketchup on the side.
There are no reviews yet.