Layered Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
This delicious layered peanut butter brownies recipe is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It combines two classic desserts – fudgy brownies and creamy peanut butter – into one indulgent treat!
This easy peanut butter brownies recipe is the ideal treat for our peanut butter lovers! It starts with a fudgy brownies layer, followed by a creamy peanut butter layer, and topped with a swirl of melted chocolate. Use American Garden’s Creamy peanut butter to add a rich and special taste to your recipe.
With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can create delightful peanut butter stuffed brownies that your family will love, especially your little ones.
So grab your ingredients, and let’s get started!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the egg mixture. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips.
3. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Spread the remaining batter into a medium baking pan that has been greased.
4. For the filling, in a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, and American Garden creamy peanut butter. Slowly mix the egg and milk. Spread evenly over the batter.
5. Drop reserved batter by tablespoonful over-filling.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow cooling before cutting into bars. Enjoy the heavenly taste!
There are no reviews yet.