You can make delicious granola bars at home now with only few ingredients. Add a little peanut butter to make it your children favorite snack at school!
1. In a bowl, mix the oats with the flax seeds, almonds and date paste.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, combine the honey with the peanut butter for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat
3. Stir until combined then pour over the nuts mixture. Stir again until the ingredients are coated.
4. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the top with another piece of parchment paper.
5. Freeze for 20 minutes. Remove the granola tablet from the pan and cut it into even bars.