An alternative to readymade potato chips, this recipe is roasted to get crispy and less greasy chips. And the best is that it’s served with a delicious sauce mixture.
1. Preheat the Oven at 180 ºC.
2. Combine olive oil, cumin, lemon juice, hot sauce, parsley flakes and salt.
3. Add potato slices and gently toss to coat them nicely.
4. Gently grease a tray with some oil and arrange the marinated potato on it.
5. Roast the mixture in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until cooked and crispy.
6. To make the sauce, mix tomato ketchup, hot sauce and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over crispy roasted potatoes.
7. Sprinkle with freshly chopped spring onion and serve hot.